Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday - Day 3 Recollections

What was my favorite part of today?
Mary: Watching one of the children in my group show another child encouragement during a game.
Christi: Boys in my group came out of their shell and worked together as a team.
Rachel: Sitting by the “troublemaker” and getting to know him and see him really focus on a craft today, surprisingly he was so focused and not antsy.
AJ: During the welcome time/free time a child ask me to pull him on the scooters in the gym and then seeing how the line kept growing.
Carson: Seeing the kids sing during Bible story time is so cool. They all knew the words to “Big House” and that was so neat.
Mary: Seeing James, who complained about “lame” songs, get excited about singing and stood and the front and participated.
Justin: Watching the “cool” kids loosen up and dance and sing during our group time.
Brandy: During crafts today, I was asked to teach one of the little girls at my table to teach her how to talk like me.

How did someone in our group serve you today?
Katie: Casey, thanks for getting me an extra water.
Murphy: Katie, thanks for making me drink water when I didn’t feel well.
Rocky: Jadi, thanks for helping us in the kitchen even though you are not part of our team.
Ashley: Thanks to Carson for helping me with my devotion.
Chris: Thanks Ashley for helping me clean up my spaghetti when I spilled it tonight.
Christi: Thanks to the guys for setting up and breaking down the tables upstairs.
Chris: Thanks to the group for how you are serving others this week.

Team Building Activities on Tuesday Night


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin - I'm praying for a deep nights sleep, great dreams and a strong start to camp day #3 for all of you. It is wonderful to see and read all God is using each of you to do for the kids and for one another. Love you and miss you bunches! Mom